The biggest announcement that made by Apple in WWDC 2013 is the iOS7 operating system itself. The innovative features within iOS7 highlight that it turns to be the future of Apple. But only iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G gets all new features within iOS 7.
Yesterday Apple announced that the iOS7 mobile operating system will support within iPhone 4 and above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini and iPod touch fifth generation. Also Apple provides the new version iOS for developers. But not all these devices support all new features within iOS7.
The advanced new features within iOS7
- New control center for quick service access.
- Advanced notification center.
- Smart multi-tasking.
- Camera and photo filters.
- Faster sharing with AirDrop.
- Updated Siri.
- The iTunes radio.
- Updated Safari browser.
The German site mobilegeeks post an article in which show off the list of iDevices which gets the new features within iOS7. According to them the all new features within iOS7 gets only within fifth generation iPod touch and iPhone 5. The remaining iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and iPad mini shows some limitations in supporting all new features.
- Both iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G supports features like updated Siri, iTunes radio, AirDrop, panorama, square photos, camera filters and photo filters.
- iPad 4 shows only limitation in supporting panorama mode within the iOS7.
- iPhone 4 supports features like iTunes radio, square photos and photo filters it won’t support updated Siri, AirDrop, Panorama and camera filters.
- iPhone 4S supports updated Siri, iTunes radio, panorama, square photos and photo filters. It won’t support AirDrop and camera filters.
- iPad 2 only support iTunes radio and it skips remaining 6 features in the list.
- iPad 3 supports updated Siri, iTunes radio, square photos and photo filters. The AirDrop, panorama and camera filters won’t support within iPad 3.
- iPad mini only skips panorama and camera filters within the list else five features like updated Siri, iTunes radio, AirDrop, square photos and photo filters support within it.
Bottom image credit : phonearena