Google+ is world’s second largest social networking site existing in the web. But we knew the earlier attempt through Google Buzz went to close stage in 2011. Now it is on final step of closing of service. Google Buzz shut down confirmed for 17th July and back up your data to Google drive.
Google Buzz was officially released by Google on 9th February 2010. This service included social networking, micro blogging and messaging. It is integrated with Gmail service. Through Google Buzz users could share photos, videos and messages. But within a year Google announced it’s closing and now it is on final take.
We should say thanks for Google because they decided to back up our data to Google drive before the closing. The main focusing thing is that it won’t count the data usage upon the backup time.
Google Buzz shut down confirmed for 17th July
- Before shutting down of Google Buzz you will gets a copy of your data to Google drive.
- The newly created flies within Google drive won’t count your storage space.
- Google will save the Buzz files in two types it varies in private and public mode. It helps to ensure the security and at the same time it reminds the old connections and conversations that we made within the service.
- It private mode the files can only accessed by yourself. It contains the public and private posts that you are made within Buzz service.
- In second type Google saves a copy of public post you have made. It can be view by any one through the link. Those files can also be seen within your Google profile.
- The comments you have made within Google Buzz is won’t come to Buzz data within Google drive. It is because such comments are came under someone else post. It’s all gone to their files not to yours.
- Google also give an option to you to delete the Buzz profile early as there is a chance for your comments gone public through someone else post.
- These files also turns to the drive files like other data within your online storage system. You can delete download or upload at your wish.