What kind of search you really like to do with Google? voice search right? because it makes a conversational approach. By keeping this fact in mind the search giant introduced helpouts, real time accessing and sharing of info through live video. So now get and give help in real time with Google helpouts.
Google’s mission behind helpouts service is to connect people who want to share knowledge and for who want help. Google helpouts won’t rely on where you are and what the time is, can get and give help in face to face through live video. Google also provide android application for helpouts.
Give and get real help in real time with Google helpouts
You have plenty of questions to ask how to remove virus, how to fix new door, how to make French recipes…Etc, With Google helpout you can get answer for all by right experts. You can get helpouts advice from individual or via brands, can choose them in accordance with rating, reviews and prices. You can schedule or can perform real-time helpouts with the person you choose for, can also see introduction video before you joining the helpouts.
Once you join the Google helpouts you can share the screen and can record the helpouts for future use. Google will also make money back in the case you are not satisfied with the helpouts. You can also make your own helpouts if you are expert at some fields.
In the case of your own helpouts can decide payment as per helpouts, per minutes or via per helpouts and per minutes depends upon the conditions. Payment per helpouts is suitable for short helpouts and payment per minute will suit for long time helpouts. You have to set up Google wallet merchant account for processing these payment, where have to connect and verify the valid bank account.
How to get a helpout from an expert?
- Goto Google helpouts.
- Click on browse helpouts, in the case of android devices it is menu->categories and select a right category.
- Make a relevant search within the search box.
Google will provides a list of helpouts in accordance with your searching phrase, can sort out this list by best match, best reputation, soonest available, lowest price, all, available now or scheduled late. The search results within helpouts includes both free and priced, can select at your own wish.
- In the case of ‘available now’ helpouts you can make immediate helpouts with the right person, will include both free and priced helpouts. If the adviser is in for helpout with another person then you will listed to a line, can also see other persons in waiting list.
- In the case of scheduled you can get helpout in the time you wish to get the help. To make scheduled helpouts click on scheduled later, select date and time slot and hit on reserve now.
- You can also request for a specific time to the provider to get helpout, it will only available in computer can’t get by android application.
For priced helpouts you have to make the payment before you starting the helpout. You will asked for your Google wallet account for making and receiving payment for Google helpouts.
How to make a Google helpout?
Google helpouts is working by Google+ account, you will surely need a Google+ account to use helpouts service.
- Goto Google helpout homepage.
- Click on create helpout.
- Select right category for listing of helpouts.
- Write a content full description about the listing.
- Provide the experience, training period, qualifications you have for the specified category.
- Next you have to specify whether your helpouts are free or not. In the case of payment mode helpouts you can select pay per minutes or pay per helpout method, you also have to set up Google wallet merchant account for this.
- Hit on save and continue select photo of you for making helpout. Click on submit review.
Google will notify you via email whether you are select for making helpout or not. Once you approved you can make time scheduled for your customers also can manage multiple customers.