The Samsung event that announced two months ago about to start within few hours. Samsung earlier announced that they are going to be introduce LTE-A version of flagship phone. Now Galaxy SIV with Snapdragon 800 makes impression before the start of Samsung event.
The main reason why Samsung thinking of to tie up Galaxy SIV with the super-fast mobile data is nothing but they want to provide the best ever service for the users. Other than network availability the device must have processors features also. It is thinks to be the LTE-A version of Galaxy SIV powers by Snapdragon 800 processor. The user manual for this version got leaked and reported within sammobile.
Galaxy SIV with Snapdragon 800
According to the reports The LTE-Advanced version of Galaxy SIV will have 4.99 inch Full HD super AMOLED display with resolutions 1920*1080px. It will available in 32 GB internal memory format which can be expandable up to 64GB via micro-SD card. The device will runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The LTE-A version of Galaxy SIV have 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery.
The LTE advanced is a next generation mobile network, lightning fast network can provide a downloading speed of 3Gbps and uploading speed of 1.5Gbps. In practical case this bit rete may not become true. But LTE-A can provide an ultimate fast data speed than any other network available today. Verizon AND AT&T network already confirmed that they will roll out this network shortly in this year.
Why Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Greater processing and communication speed with Krait 400 CPUs.
- It provides advanced control for each core and great dynamic power through aSynchronous Symmetric Multiprocessing.
- The processor provides wide range of communication facility through latest 4G LTE network capability.
- It provides greater performance for applications with the support of new adreno 330 GPU.
- Video play back in ultra HD format and HD multi-channel audio support.
- More over the processor provides greater battery life with better power management.