Samsung Galaxy Mega is the biggest Smartphone available today. Now Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Duos spotted online. All features remain unchanged other than dual-SIM capability within the new variant of Galaxy Mega 6.3.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 duos has a model number of SCH-P729, news is not yet confirmed by Samsung. According to the reports the official announcement will make soon by the Company. The single SIM variant of Galaxy mega is already available in the market.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 has a 6.3 inch SC-LCD capacitive screen with resolutions 1280*720px. The phone has a pixel density of 233ppi, available in 8GB and 16GB internal memory format and it can be expandable up to 64GB via micro-SD card. Galaxy Mega is supported by 1.5GB RAM.
Galaxy Mega 6.3 is powered by 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It provides a powerful performance to the Smartphone. It runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The latest version of Jelly Bean operating system ensures smooth and secured performance for the users.
The Galaxy Mega has 8 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash, featured with HDR and panorama. Mega phone supports full HD video recording. The 1.9 megapixel camera on the front phase of the phone allows to make advanced video calling. The 3200mAh Li-Ion battery provides affordable standby time for the handset.
Key specifications of Galaxy Mega 6.3 duos
- 6.3 inch SC-LCD capacitive screen with resolutions 1280*720px.
- It is available in 8GB and 16GB internal memory format and it can be expandable up to 64GB via micro-SD card.
- Supported by 1.5GB RAM.
- 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor.
- It runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
- 8 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash. The camera is featured with HDR and panorama. It supports full-HD video recording.
- The phone also has 1.9 megapixel front facing camera for making advanced video calling.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 2.0 port.
- 3200 mAh Li-Ion battery.