Two weeks ago most popular broadcasting service BBC launched weather application for android and iOS. Now it is one of the hits at both android and iOS app stores. BBC weather application hits 1 million downloads within two weeks.
It is on 10th June 2013 BBC officially introduced their weather application for android and iOS. BBC weather application hits 1 million downloads within short timejust because of effectiveness of application. The senior product manager in BBC weather said that they got tons of valuable feedbacks from the weather application users.
The BBC weather application will automatically detect your location and gives you up to date weather information. It also allows you to find out the weather information of other places by simpler search. You will get real time updation of the default place that you set within this weather application.
You can make a right overview on a day with the sunrise and sunset time. The application updates new updation in each hour about the temperature, humidity…Etc. You can share your favorite location with your friends. You can also search for the weather conditions of a specific place to where you set to go for a picnic.
The BBC weather application
- Simpler and clean design to gets information at its right way.
- You can search for any location to get the weather information.
- The application automatically detects your location and gives you up to date informations.
- The application gives you hourly forecast.
- You can share the weather informations of your favorite locations with your friends.
- This application can be stored within the SD card so that you can save the memory.
- A simpler vertical swipe within the applications gives the list of all of your favorite locations.
- It is free and small in size.