YouTube is the largest video sharing website existing in internet. The channel subscription within YouTube allows to gets videos from a particular category. Now YouTube to start paid subscriptions to few video channels shortly.
The primary aim behind this new step is nothing but to increase channel finance. Also YouTube plans to provide widen the range of movies and TV shows through it. It will become a new source for channel revenue. Most probably it will roll out in this week.
YouTube to start paid subscriptions to channels
The new feature within YouTube includes 50 YouTube channels. The subscription for these channels demands $1.99 per month. Each channel includes videos from different category. The paid subscriptions will brings you the exact contents who wish to watch.
“We have nothing to announce at this time, but we are creating a subscription platform that could bring even more great content to YouTube for our users to enjoy and provide our creators with another vehicle to generate revenue from their content, beyond the rental and ad-supported models we offer” one of YouTube employee said.
The new step put forward by YouTube to increase channel revenue for the owners. In normal method they get money by ad contents and by rental method. Normally we subscribed for YouTube channels which provide valuable contents. The new system will surely turns the YouTube channels to content rich.
By this method the number of content full video channels gets multiplied in short time. As the new step within YouTube only demands low payment the viewers will also get interested in it. As multimedia contents have greater ability to share the information at its best the subscriptions won’t get declines any time.
- The third ranked website in internet, one of the services from Internet search giant Google.
- YouTube provides videos from 144p to 4k quality. It helps to watch the videos in any type of internet connection.
- One hour of videos are uploaded within YouTube in each second. It the largest video sharing website in internet.
- YouTube gets 1 billion unique visitors in each month.
- It takes more than 600 years to watch whole videos within YouTube.