Microsoft announced windows 8 launch date for 26th October, 2013. The new windows metro interface already catch the attention of customers. Then how do i get Windows 8? you can get Windows 8 updation for just $14.25. It demands you must be a genuine Win 7 user.
The Windows 8 upgrade offer available for the users who purchased genuine Win 7 from June 2012 to January 2013. It is seems to be a good opportunity for Windows users, because it surely demand a high rate of upcoming Windows 8 operating system.
How do I get Windows 8 updation
- Make sure you are using a genuine Win 7 operating system.
- Go to official Windows page on Microsoft site.
- Send upgradation mail to Microsoft.
- Microsoft will send you upgradation code throigh email.
You must apply for this offers before 28th February, 2013. The Windows 8 wishers can also download the operating system with Windows assistant. Microsoft will provide technical support for the users who make upgradation for Win 8 operating system.
The system requirements for Windows 8 upgradation
- 1GHz processor with PAE, NX and SSE2.
- 2GB RAM and 20GB available diskplace.
- 1366*760px screen resoultion.
- DirectX 9 graphic processor with WDDM driver.
Other than previous Windows version the upcoming Windows 8 operating system is a metro based one. It can be used in touch based laptops. Microsoft remove star button from upcoming Windows model. Microsoft will officially introduce this model on October 26th.