Nokia Lumia 968 became one of the most awaited Smartphone of the year. It is just because of the phone is comes up with innovative pure view technology. The teasing videos posted by Nokia over Apple and Samsung also catch the attention of cellphone lovers. Today Nokia officially introduced Lumia 928 Smartphone. Let’s check what is new in Lumia 928 Smartphone.
All of us think that the Lumia 928 Smartphone only gets introduced on May 14th. It is the day on which the Finnish cellphone manufacture called for technical event. As a surprise to everyone Nokia officially announced the innovative Lumia 928 today.
What is new in Lumia 928 Smartphone
Nokia Lumia 928 has a 4.5 inch WXGA HD OLED display with resolutions 1280*768px. The advanced display of the phone provides crystal clear bright content also it offers greater outdoor visibility. The 334ppi pixel density ensures the display quality. The display can provide the contents at its best quality under sharp sunlight. The screen is protected by Gorilla glass 2.
Nokia Lumia 928 is powered by 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960 processor. It provides smarter multi-tasking and lag less application launching. Lumia 928 has 32GB internal memory supported with 1GB RAM. The phone runs on Windows Phone 8 operating system. The latest Microsoft mobile operating system provides truly personal Smartphone experience. The live tiles within the OS provide real time updations.
The windows phone 8 operating system is inbuilt with many advanced applications. The phone gets a support of more than 145000 applications from windows store. Also the inbuilt internet explorer 10 browser offers ultimate experience on the web.
The most focusing feature of Lumia 928 Smartphone is its camera itself. The latest Nokia phone is featured with pure view 8.7 megapixel auto focus camera with Carl Zeiss lens. The optical image stabilization within the camera provides blur free photos for the users. The camera can provide good looking photos even in low light condition. It provides full-HD video recording. For making advanced video calling Nokia features the phone with 1.2 megapixel camera in the front phase.
The recently released teaser video of Lumia 928 shows how it is became advanced in audio recording than Galaxy SIII. Lumia928 can provide clear undistorted audio recording for any noisy condition. The phone will works under ever fast 4G LTE network. It provides high voice quality and lightning speed data access.
Nokia Lumia 928 is powered by 2000mAh Li-po battery. It can provide affordable battery standby for sure. It uses wireless charging. The Nokia Lumia 928 will available from 16th May 2013 on Verizon network. The phone will available in black or white colors. Verizon provide this innovative Nokia Smartphone with a rate of $100 with two year contract.
- 4.5 inch WXGA HD OLED display with resolutions 1280*768px. The 334ppi pixel density provides brighter contents. The phone also provides better outdoor visibility even in sharp sunlight.
- Lumia 928 is powered by 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960 processor.
- The phone has 32GB internal memory supported with 1GB RAM.
- It runs on Windows Phone 8 operating system. It is supported by 145000 applications from windows store.
- The phone is featured with pure view 8.7 megapixel auto focus camera with Carl Zeiss lens. It offers full-HD video recording. The 1.2 megapixel front camera provides advanced video calling.
- Powered by 4G LTE network from Verizon wireless.
- The phone can provide clear undistorted audio recording.
- 2000mAh Li-po battery. It uses wireless charging.
- Available in black and white colors from May 16th at a rate of $100 in two year contract.