Every one dreamt for fourth generation Galaxy S Smartphone. It is just because Galaxy SIV is the leading Smartphone of the tech world. Now Stare at Galaxy SIV for 60 minutes and get it for free. Its challenge put forward by Samsung and Swisscom at Zurich main station.
It is a fact that no flagship phones from top mobile manufactures coming under low budget. So these kinds of challenges become a blessing for one who dares to get it. The Galaxy SIV smart pause challenge is Samsung’s new advertising method to do the promotion of their flagship phone at its best.
The new Samsung challenge is put forward by company along with Swisscom. It is largest telecommunication provider in Switzerland. They put this challenging Smartphone section in Zurich main station where thousands of peoples gathered in each time. According to the challenge the participant have to stare at the Smartphone for continuous 60 minute. It is not at a free method because there are so much distraction to catch your attention from the phone.
Here Samsung used the smart pause method within the Galaxy SIV. So that whenever the participant keeps the sight out of the screen the phone readily goes to still mode. The participants have to go through the distractions like loudly music, barking of police dogs, hot dog vendor on fire, motor vehicle sounds…Etc.
Once the participants completed the continuous 60 minute staring mode at the phone they get the Galaxy SIV for free. Also the one who take a long time and couldn’t finish 60 minute will gets affordable discount for the phone. Let’s hope of this challenge for the city near to us.
Why you need a Galaxy SIV Smartphone
- 5 inch full-HD super AMOLED display with resolutions 1920*1080px. The 441ppi pixel density ensures the ultimate display quality. The screen is protected by corning gorilla glass 3.
- You don’t have to touch the screen of Galaxy SIV to make it responsive the air view method effectively detect the presence of your finger few distance away.
- It is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal memory format. The phone also have micro-SD card slot to increase the storage space.
- The LTE version of the phone is powered by 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and international 3G version is powered by 1.6GHz Exynos 5 Octa processor.
- It runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system, it is the latest version of android. It ensures the smoothest secured performance. The Google Now support brings right informations at right time.
- The eye tracking method within the Galaxy SIV Smart phone helps to direct through the webpages using your sight direction. The smart pause features effectively turns the phone into still mode when you take off the eye from the screen.
- Upon the camera specification it has 13 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash. The dual shot helps to couple the scenes from both front and rare phase. The image stabilization d HDR mode helps to bring high quality photos in various situations. It also have 2 megapixel frond facing camera.
- The 2600mAh Li-Ion battery provides affordable standby time.