You can create reminder for different tasks, events…etc within Google Now for Chrome. Google also let you to manage your reminder through mobile devices.
Before you creating reminders in Google Now for Chrome you have to make sure that you turn this feature on your mobile device. The setting of cards and managing of upcoming reminders also can be done through Google Now for Android and iOS.
Create Reminders in Google Now For Chrome
- Open Google homepage from Chrome browser.
- Sign in with your Google account, same account you used for activating Google Now for iOS or Android.
- Type ‘Remind me’ within search box.
- Set reminder, date, place and time.
- Finally click on ‘Remind me on Google Now’.
Top image credit : Google