The most hyped Samsung Galaxy SIV gets released on 14th March 2013, Korean electronics giant impressed us by providing innovative specifications within this handset. They also decided to provide Mini version of Galaxy SIV. Samsung Galaxy SIV Mini launch scheduled for this week.
With the launch of Galaxy SIV Mini Samsung aims to provide innovative Smartphone experience with affordable budget. It is not at all boasted with specifications that we had seen with Galaxy SIV. But Galaxy SIV can provide basic Smartphone features that we wished for. It is expected to be released by the end of this week.
What we can expect from Galaxy SIV Mini?
- Samsung Galaxy SIV Mini will have a 4.3 inch full-HD super AMOLED display. It can provide everything in brighter and sharper format.
- The phone will powered by home grown eight-core Exynos 5 Octa processor. It is also heard that a dual-core Snapdragon processor is within Galaxy SIV Mini.
- It is available in 8GB and 16GB internal memory format. It is also have a support of 1GB RAM. Galaxy SIV Mini also have micro-SD card to increase memory space.
- Galaxy SIV Mini will runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. It is the latest updation within android operating system. It provides all popular Google services including Google Now.
- It will have 8 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash.
- Samsung Galaxy SIV Mini will available in black mist and white frost colors.