The most awaited phone Samsung Galaxy SIV gets released recently. Now we want from Samsung nothing but the next generation Galaxy Note phablet. It is confirmed that Samsung Galaxy Note III coming soon, what to expect?
Samsung Galaxy Note II is one the most successive product. The September 2012 released products hits 5 million units in very short months. Now it is time for next generation Galaxy Note. SamMobile release the hot specifications of upcoming Galaxy Note III. The features promise the upcoming phablet will becomes a new trendsetter in Samsung market.
Samsung Galaxy Note III will have a 5.99 inch full HD super AMOLED display with resolutions 1920*1080px. It is quite larger than that of 5.5 incher Galaxy Note II. The display will have a diamond pixel structure same as we seen with Galaxy SIV Smartphone.
The upcoming Galaxy Note III will runs on home grown Exynos 5 Octa processor. The processor is developed under big. LITTLE architecture of ARM. It is a combination of 4 core cortex –A15 and cortex-A7 processor. The Samsung processor offers 70% of power efficiency than that of normal processors.
Samsung Galaxy Note III will available in memory variants 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. It will have a support of 3GB RAM. Galaxy Note III will have an updation of android 4.3 Jelly Bean. It is the upcoming version of android. The Nexus devices are updates with android 4.3 recently. It promises a secured and smoother performance as it is an upgraded version of Jelly Bean.
Upon the camera specifications it will have 13 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash. It is featured with face detection and geo tagging. It supports full-HD video recording. SamMobile won’t mention about front camera specification at this time. It is thinks to be the next generation Galaxy Note will announce in the month of September. The detailed specifications will informed from authorities shortly.
Why Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy Note II has a 5.5 inch full-HD display with resolutions 1280*720px. The higher pixel density ensures crisper and sharper display.
- It is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor, Galaxy Note II runs on android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. It can be upgrade to android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- It is equipped with S pen tool. It helps to make selections and application launching easier. The Air view technology allows to get connects with the device without having touch with the screen. It provides ultimate gaming experience with advanced drawings.
- Galaxy Note II has 8 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash. It supports full-HD video recording. You will get good quality photos even in low light conditions.
- The S beam technology allows sharing the datas much faster. Also the Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity makes the data transfer much faster. Galaxy Note II also featured with USB 2.0 port.
- The S voice system allows you to control the device via your natural language. The dictation within the device makes messaging and mailing much faster.
- It is inbuilt with many Samsung applications such as chatOn, Samsung TouchWiz and Samsung Kies.
- The long time standby of Galaxy Note II is provided by 3100mAh Li-Ion battery.