June 20th Galaxy premier event by Samsung electronics brings a number of new devices to the digital world. Upon them the android-windows 8 powered ATIV Q tablet easily gets attention of people. Today German retailer ARTL starts pre ordering of Samsung ATIV Q at a rate of €1,599.
ATIV Q is the new tablet from Samsung that support dual operating system. The recently released Samsung ATIV Q tablet support both android and windows 8 operating system. Pre ordering of Samsung ATIV Q demands a price tag of €1,599, about $2088. The site also takes the order of this ATIV Q by € 159.90 per month.
There is also a report that ATIV Q will sit at the stores on July 8th. The dual operating system support of this device is thinks to become new sensation in tablet world. It is also the cause of high rate of this device. Samsung ATIV Q supports both Windows 8 and android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Other retailers also start taking the pre ordering of Samsung ATIV Q within short time.
ATIV Q tablet truly meant for the convergence of both PC and mobile experience. It allows the users to use android applications on windows 8. It also allows us to share files between applications on both OS.
- 13.3 inch QHD display with resolutions 3200*1800px. The device display have a pixel density of 275ppi.
- ATIV Q has a 128GB SSD memory with a support of 4GB RAM.
- Samsung ATIV Q is powered by Intel Core i5 processor from Haswell series. The Intel HD Graphics 4400 helps the users to get higher end applications and games within the device. The better power management by the processor also gives affordable battery standby.
- It supports both android and windows 8 operating system.
- The S pen support within ATIV Q makes the inputting within the device faster.
- The 720p camera provides the device satisfiable camera experience.
- The advanced battery provides 9 hours standby.