Samsung introduced Galaxy SIV Zoom for to provide complete experience of Smartphone and digital camera together. The device can true power to provide the complete mobile photography for its users. Today the Pre-ordering of Galaxy SIV Zoom started for rate $667.
Samsung Galaxy SIV Zoom is the fifth variant of original Galaxy SIV Smartphone. The pre-ordering of Galaxy SIV Zoom started by a German retailer cyberport for the rate of €499 which is equals to $667. It is thinks to be the price tag which is set to the phone is something that really deserve for it as it has such innovative features.
Samsung Galaxy SIV Zoom: The completeness of mobile photography
- A revolutionary Samsung device that converges complete Smartphone and camera experience to the users. It can be said as half of Galaxy SIV Zoom is like Smartphone and another half is like digital camera.
- 16 megapixel CMOS sensor with 10X optical zoom capability. It is featured with optical image stabilization and Xeon flash. The Zoom ring feature within the phone allows you to share the scenes with whom you are talking over the phone. Also the smart mode suggest automatic patterns that suits with the scenes for making excellent shots.
- 4.3 inch qHD super AMOLED display with resolutions 960*540px.
- Available in 8GB internal memory format which can be expandable up to 64GB via micro-SD card.
- The phone is powered by 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
- Runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The latest version of android operating system provides smoother and secured experience. The Google Now support brings right informations at right time.
- The camera within the Galaxy SIV Zoom inbuilt with featured that we seen with original Galaxy SIV camera like sound and shot HDR, panorama, drama shot…Etc.
- Also have support of Samsung applications.
- Affordable standby time is provided by 2330mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Official announcement of availability and price will inform by Samsung in short time.