The International Mobile World Congress held in Barcelona show off many innovative Smartphones. In those handsets Finnish giant Nokia also became a part through Lumia 720 and Lumia 520. Today Nokia Lumia 720 pre-ordering starts in India at rate of Rs 18,500.
Through Lumia 720 Nokia focused for to provide the users complete Windows Phone experience. Upon the announcement itself the handset gets listed in mobile lover’s wish list. Now Nokia Lumia 720 available in Indian E-commerce site Flipcart. It is only rated $347. It is comparatively low as the phone rated in Russian market for $485.
Nokia Lumia 720 pre-ordering
Nokia Lumia 720 has a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with resolution 480*800px. It has a pixel density of 217ppi. The phone has an internal memory of 8GB which can be expandable up to 64GB via micro-SD card. Lumia 720 is powered by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8227 processor.
Lumia 720 runs on Windows Phone 8 operating system. The live tiles and people’s hub provides a new level smartphone experience. Also windows phone 8 ensures high level security to the users. The inbuilt Office suit makes your tasks easier. The SkyDrive stored all your stuffs securely.
The phone has 6.1 megapixel autofocus Carl Zeiss optics camera. The camera supports video recording at 720p. It also has 1.3 megapixel front facing camera. It works under ever fast 3G networks. The 200mAh non- removable Li-Ion battery provides high battery standby.
- 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with resolution 480*800px.
- 8GB internal memory which can be expandable up to 32GB via micro-SD card.
- 512 MB RAM support and 217ppi pixel density.
- 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8227 processor.
- Runs on Windows Phone 8 operating system.
- 6.1 megapixel autofocus Carl Zeiss optics camera.
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera.
- 2000mAh Non-removable Li-Ion battery.
- Available in Flipcart at rate of 18,500 ($347).