It is long time since we heard about arrival of Nokia’s EOS Smartphone which is said to be features with pure view technology. Now Nokia EOS release date confirmed for 11th July.
It is one of the updations found within Nokia’s conversation site that confirms the Nokia EOS release date. In that updation it is said that the Finnish tech giant will host an event on 11th July in New York City at 11am EST. The ‘41 million reasons’ tag within that announcement highlight about the pure view camera in upcoming EOS Smartphone. Nokia will provide alive streaming of that event through Nokia conversation site.
We exactly knew that Nokia pureview 808 is the last Symbian phone from the company. The 2012 released phone featured with pure view technology from Nokia. But unfortunately that phone couldn’t make any sense in the market. Through Nokia EOS the former cellphone leader brings back the 41 megapixel pure view camera in new platform with new innovative technologies.
It can’t be said that the upcoming Nokia event will only for the introduction of EOS Smartphone. We can also hope for some more releases from Nokia. This year the technical world encountered with ever biggest releases from popular mobile manufactures. So to compete in this filed Nokia to introduce something new, something innovative, EOS Smartphone .We can hope that the July 11th Nokia event will brings such innovative devices.
Key specifications of upcoming Nokia EOS
- 4.5 inch super AMOLED display with resolutions 1280*768px.
- Will available in red, black and yellow colors.
- Polycarbonate/ aluminum body.
- Said to be EOS Smartphone will have p2i technology, so the phone will provide highly resistivity to water and other dust particles.
- 32GB internal memory. It won’t have micro-SD card slot to increase storage space.
- Will runs on Windows Phone 8 operating system.
- 41 megapixel pureview camera with Xeon flash.