Recently Apple announced 128GB version of fourth generation iPad, can hold more multimedia contents and applications. As by report next generation iPad will feature with 128GB storage.
Apple iPad series is the most popular tablets in the electronics world, Within two and half year it hit a record of 1 billion sales. Apple also makes right changes on iPad at right time. Now for the first time iPad going to feature with 128GB storage. The current iPads available in markets are boasted with 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB formats. The fifth generation iPad will comes under more than 64GB internal storage.
The other noticeable change that we are going to encountered with upcoming iPad is iOS7 operating system. It will be release along with the introduction of fifth generation iPad.. The major change in iOS 7 from previous versions is it will feature with home grown map application. So they are again going to replace the Google Maps with self-made one.
Also it will have an improved Siri. It will support online cine ticket booking. It is also rumored that it will support finger print login. The new biometric login ensures maximum security to the users. It is also have a number of other changes. The detailed specifications will be announced at the tie of launching. Fifth generation iPad will launch in the month of October.
Key Specifications of fourth generation iPad:-
- 9.7 Inch LED-Backlit Multi-touch display with IPS technology.
- Have a pixel density of 264pi.
- Dual-core A6X with quad-core graphics.
- 5 megapixel iSight camera and 1.2 megapixel Face Time HD camera.
- Running on iOS6 operating system.
- Available in Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi plus cellular mode.
- 4G LTE from AT&T, Sprint and Verizon.
- Powered by Lithium- polymer battery can give up a standby of 10 hours.
- Have a price tag of $399.