Samsung’s marketing is something like Google’s search count it constantly increases with time. That is why we eagerly looking up for every single bit of news regarding Samsung. Now new Galaxy and ATIV devices release set for June 20.
The official announcement for new Samsung event which tagged as premier event found within Samsung mobile press site. The announcement only includes the venue, time and date. Also it shows off three snapshots of devices which are going to introduce in the upcoming event.
New Galaxy and ATIV devices
The Samsung premier event 2013 will Earls court 2, London on 20th June, 2013. The event will begin at 6pm BST. All Samsung fans can watch the event through the live streaming over official YouTube channel. The teaser poster that shows off by Samsung highlights that Galaxy and ATIV are the devices going to be introduce.
The snapshots that are found within the Samsung site also increase the curiosity of brand lovers. The Galaxy device that highlight here is most probably the mini version of Galaxy SIV. The introduction of Galaxy SIV Mini is already confirmed through the application site of Samsung.
Samsung ATIV is the windows phone 8 powered devices from the Company. It is things to be new line ATIV devices with introduce in upcoming Samsung event. Also the mentioned Galaxy line is not at all shortened with mini version of galaxy SIV. May be we get a chance to discover more devices from this line at premier Samsung event 2013.
Upcoming Samsung Galaxy SIV Mini specifications
- 4.3 inch super AMOLED display with resolutions 540*690px.
- It is available in 32GB internal memory format. The phone is also equipped with micro-SD card slot for further space.
- The phone will powered by 1.6GHz Exynos 5 Octa processor.
- Will runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
- 8 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash. It also have a front facing camera.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n ad Bluetooth 4.0.