When we talking about Finland the first ever thing coming to our mind is nothing but Nokia. Now an entry-level mobile manufacture Jolla from the same region all set to compete in the field. The first Jolla Smartphone sales starts for a rate of $513.
Jolla Company founded in the year 2011. At the primary stage they developed a mobile operating system called Sailfish OS. After they turn for mobile manufacturing. Now their first ever Smartphone available in the market. The official name of first ever Smartphone from Jolla same as that of Company name.
The Jolla phone has 4.5 inch full-HD display. It has 16GB internal memory which can be expandable via micro-SD card. The lag less performance of the Jolla phone is ensured by dual-core processor. Jolla can catch the attention of cellphone lovers through its stunning design.
The most focusing thing about the Jolla Smartphone is it runs on home grown operating system Sailfish. The core base of this operating system is Nokia’s Meego. It supports android applications within it. The effective applications surely make the phone more innovative. Also the software cum hardware coupling surely provides the best Smartphone experience.
Jolla Smartphones will get the support of 4G LTE network service. It ensures the ultimate voice quality and lightning data speed. Upon the camera specifications it has 8 megapixel camera. The battery can be replace by the users and it give off affordable standby time. It is available in the color variants light blue, green, white and orange.
- The first ever Smartphone from Jolla which named same as the Company.
- 4.5 inch full-JD display.
- Powered by dual-core processor.
- It has 16GB internal memory which can be expandable via micro-SD card.
- Runs on home grown Sailfish operating system. The base of this mobile operating system is Meego.
- Works under 4G LTE network.
- Jolla Smartphone support android applications.
- 8 megapixel camera.
- Removable battery with affordable standby.
- Available at the rate of $513.