The most awaiting Samsung Galaxy S5 all set to release on 24th February at 6.30pm local time 20 CET in Barcelona. Unlike Galaxy S4 upcoming Galaxy S5 will features whole new design and improved security elements.
Samsung always makes live streaming of new products unveiling events for the customers. By making live streaming Samsung gives the fans a chance to understand technologies within a new products at it’s full depth. The experts will shows demo new services at presentation itself, gives clear idea on how to use it.
You can watch the live streaming of Galaxy S5 in a number of ways. Galaxy S5 event will live streamed on official YouTube channel of Samsung , Samsung’s UK website and through Samsung Tomorrow blogging site.
Samsung Galaxy S5 launching time in Major Places
- New York City – 14.00 EST, 24th February.
- Los Angeles – 11.00 PST, 24th February.
- London – 19.00 GMT, 24th February.
- Berlin – 20.00 CET, 24TH February.
- Seoul – 4.00 KST, 25th February.
- Singapore – 3.00 SGT, 25th February.
- New Delhi – 00.30 IST, 25th February.
Key features of Samsung Galaxy S5
- Comes with two model as Galaxy S5 Prime and Galaxy S5
- 5.25 inch QHD display with resolution 2560*1440px, another version in full hd display with resolution 1920*1080px
- Fingerprint sensor and waterproof screen.
- 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor/64bit Exynos 6 processor.
- 16 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash.
- Galaxy S5 Prime demands $200 more than that of Galaxy S5.