The 20th June Facebook event gave you one of the most innovative features that you really wants. Yes, the 15 second video supporting within Instagram. Facebook updated this features yesterday itself. Millions of people started using it and stuck with a question. How to turn off the auto-play of Instagram videos?
We already had seen the video support within the Vine application which works same as that of Instagram. In other words we can say that Instagram and Vine are world’s most popular multimedia sharing social networking tools. The 15 second video support within Instagram is really amazing. As Facebook set auto play feature to one mode as default videos start playing automatically.
How to turn off the auto-play of Instagram videos
- Go to the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Go to preferences within those options.
- Select auto play videos.
- Tap to turn off auto play
- Click on the three vertical dots within the profile.
- Scroll down to account.
- Turn off the auto play of videos.
Recording videos with Instagram is an easy task
- Click on the camera icon within your profile.
- Select the video mode.
- Press and hold the red icon to record the desired scene.
- You can continue the recording up to 15 seconds.
- Next you need to select the desired filter for the video you recorded.
The updated version of Instagram provides 13 different video filters that are including normal mode.
After you select the desired cover type your video gets ready for sharing. You can add caption and photo map to the videos before sharing. Photo map feature allows you to add your location details. So that once you share the videos with your friends they can understand where you are exactly. Also they get a definite idea about from where you record that desired video. You can get the video supporting version of Instagram from the respective app store.