What is new in Windows 8 is the features that provides more speed, more personalization, more security and much more. You always wished for to get things faster from Windows, so here how to skip login and lock screen of Windows 8.1 , that is how to bypass it.
When you start using Windows 8.1 you have to go through the login and lock screen. The login page within Windows 8.1 keep security for your PC. If your Windows 8.1 PC is completely personal for you and irritated by the repeated demanding of password, you can skip the login and lock screen in Windows 8.1 through few steps.
How to skip login and lock screen of Windows 8.1?
- Goto start screen and search for ‘User account control panel’ or netplwiz.
- User account control panel will open for you.
- You can see the check box ‘user must enter a username and password for this computer’ uncheck it.
- Click OK.
- You will asked for to enter your username and password again, confirm it.
- Upon the next restarting you won’t see the lock screen and login screen within Windows 8.1.
How to re-enable the login and lock screen within Windows 8.1?
- Goto start screen and search for netplwiz or user account control panel.
- check for ‘user must enter username and password for this computer’.
- Provide username and password.
- Click OK, lock screen and login screen will return on next restarting.