Secret messaging is one of the features that makes telegram to perform better than whatsApp. But it is quite difficult to find option for sending secret message in telegram. Here explanation for making secret messaging in telegram.
Secret messaging using telegram application
Through this feature you can make private messaging with a person. As these messages won’t store in cloud becomes more secure ,can only access them from devices you used to make secret messaging.
- Click on contacts.
- Select the desired person from the list.
- Click on the thumbnail of contact on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on start secret chat.
- Send secret message when person is online.
Once you joined in secret messaging you will also able to send self destructive messages to that person. For sending self destructing messages after starting secret messaging…,
- Click on thumbnail icon of contact on top right corner.
- Click on self destruct timer.
- Choose right option from the list.
- Send the messages, will automatically disappear from receivers inbox after deadline.
- Click on control icon on the top right corner.
- Select new secret chat.
- Select desired contact.
- Can start secret messaging when the person at other end is online.
For setting self destruct time in telegram for Android after starting secret messaging
- Click on control icon on top right corner.
- Select self destruct timer.
- Select right option from the list.