You always want to share important photos of favorite moments with your friends. But sharing of photos through mail consumes lots of time. But now you can share photos through Gmail much faster by inserting directly from Google+.
Insert photos or albums to Gmail from Google+
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Click on composing box, hover the cursor to ‘+‘ at bottom level.
- Click on new insert photo button.
You will see a preview of manually uploaded and auto backup photo within your Google+ account.
- Select the desired photo you want to share through the mail.
- Resize the photo by dragging from the corners.
- Fill the recipient and subject areas and hit on send button.
You can automatically backup your photos and videos to Google+ account from Android and iOS devices. It includes photos taken from your Smartphones or those you have downloaded from internet to the phone.
Auto backup of photos to Google+
- Open Google+ app from your Android device.
- Select settings from Google+ menu.
- Goto auto backup section and turn it on.
- Open Google+ application.
- Click on Google+ menu then select camera and photos.
- Turn on auto backup.
You also need to change the privacy setting within your iOS device
- Goto settings.
- Tap on privacy then select photos section.
- Turn toggle on for Google+ app.