After you switch for Windows 8.1 the first ever thing you may notice within the OS is return of Microsoft logo within the bottom left. But it is not at all star menu that you seen with Windows 7 it is just start button. So here how to get back start menu in Windows 8.1.
So what force you to search for a dedicated classic start menu for Windows 8.1? Just because the start button within Windows 8.1 won’t bring any dedicated list of programs and handy search bar. Here some of tools that let you to get back start menu in Windows 8.1.
How to get back start menu in Windows 8.1
Popular developers like stardock, IObit and classicshell provides tools for get back start menu in Windows 8.1. Upon them the stardock demands $5 for start menu tools for Windows 8.1, but it is the most efficient compatible start menu tools for Windows 8.1. IObit and classicshell provides Windows 8.1 start menu tools for free of cost., You just need to download and install any of these tools and get the start menu in Windows 8.1 within minutes.
Start8 from stardock
- Add the effective and promising start menu to your Windows 8.1 device.
- Provide Windows 7 like start menu which is optimized for Windows 8.1.
- Pin desktop and metro applications to start menu.
- Bring unified search for you.
- Customized appearance and advanced control over hot keys.
ClassicShell 4.0 start menu for Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 like start menu compatible for both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Easily customizable with number of styles and skins.
- Handy search bar and addition of most wanted programs.
- Quick access to documents and status bar for Internet Explorer.
Start Menu 8 from IObit
- Windows 7 mode start menu which is compatible with Windows 8.1.
- Free, highly cutomizable and easy to use.
- Quick access to programs and documents.
- Can easily switch between metro and desktop mode.