Everyone eager to know that how many times the shared things viewed by other on Google+ network. From today onwards your Google+ profiles shows off total content views. You can also disable this feature at anytime you wish.
The content views counter available for both personal profiles and business pages. This new feature within Google+ rolled out automatically and it is also active on every profile by default. You can check for total content view right under your profile picture.
The content views number you seen at your profile is the sum of profile, posts and photo views, from October 2012. The new feature becomes helpful for page owners to boast others. At same time you will force to hide this counter if your numbers is too low comparing with others.
Disable content views counter in Google+
- Sign in within your Google+ account.
- Hover the mouse to home menu at top left corner.
- Click on settings from drop down menu.
- Goto profile section at bottom level.
- Uncheck on ‘show how many times your profile and contents have been viewed’.