Facebook mobile texts let you to send and receive SMS for updates, friend requests, wall posts and direct messages. It always becomes a better choice as text messaging becomes most preferred form of communication.
Facebook mobile texts works in real time so that you won’t miss any stories. It is completely free for receiving updates from Facebook via text. But standard message charges will apply for making updates through SMS.
Active Facebook Mobile Texts
- Login with your Facebook account.
- Click on the drop down menu at top right corner of the page.
- Hit on settings from the menu.
- Then click on mobile tab.
You will see the verified number in case you updated the account with particular phone number. Otherwise you can add the phone number and let Facebook to know to which contact number they should send the updates.
- Click on ‘active text messaging’ dialog box.
- Select your country and mobile carrier using drop down menu.
- Facebook will prompt you to send ‘F’ text to particular number.
- You will receive a confirmation code to your phone, enter code within specified area.
By default Facebook will show your mobile number with your friends and let them to message you from Facebook. If you don’t wish these settings just uncheck on each dialog box.
- Click on next and review your mobile settings settings.
Make updates via Facebook texts
- Enter your message and send to your Facebook country code.
Top image credit : Flickr