This year’s Google I/O conference scheduled for June 25 and June 26th, San Francisco, California. Now Google announced that registration will open on 8th of April.
Update : Google IO 2014 registration pushed back by a week, can make registration between April 15-18, confirmation from Google Developers page
Google won’t take a first come first served system for Google I/O this year. Registration for Google I/O remains open from 8th April to 10th April, can register at any time. Registration will take place on official website for Google I/O 2014. Google will randomly select the attendees and send tickets confirmations through email.
What to do during registration process
- You will demands for sign in with Google+ to begin registration.
- Have to complete required fields within the applications, purchasing of tickets authorized via Google wallet account.
- Credit card only be charged if you are select for the conference.
- The ticket can only be used by original registrant.
- You can also make request for refund until June 1st.
Google will also provide live streaming of keynotes from the events for non-attendees, so that no one will miss the show. Within official Google I/O 2014 website you can play with different experiments and can get a preview of this year’s conference.