Google IO of 2013 will start on May 15th. This year Google is planning for new surprises to their fans. Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie, the new Android version will be launched on the day, registrations for Google IO 2013 will start on March 13th.
Google have announced that ticket will be available for this event with cost of $900 and $300 for the general and academic attendees respectively. Apart from the latest version of Google OS Android, two other products are also expected to be launched on the same day. New Nexus 7 II and Google X phone are the other expected device on Google event.
Google IO 2013: What to expect?
The first ever thing you can expect from Google IO 2013 event is that redesigned Google services like Google Maps, Google+, Gmail…Etc. Also there is a slight chance for the release of much rumored android 5.0 Key Lime Pie operating system.
Key Specification of Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie
- Automatic updation and profile management.
- Multiple device compatibility and cross SMS synchronization.
- Better security and flexibility.
- Inbuilt App for video calling.
- Multitasking with low power consumption.
- Advanced social networking options.
Google Nexus 7 II
Google Nexus 7 II will be an upgraded version of Nexus 7 tablet. Nexus 7 II will have updraded screen and display also it will run on new generation android operating system. NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor and storage capacity of 32 GB is also expected to be included in Nexus 7 II. Smart Keyboard is also included to be the part of new device which make the device more user friendly.
Key Specification of Nexus 7II
- Screen size of 7 inch.
- Processor NVIDIA Tegra 4
- 4G LTE network support.
- Storage of 32GB with 12 hours battery capacity.
- Weight approximately to 320g.
Google X Phone
Google X phone is the much awaited phone of the year after the acquisition of Motorola by Google. X Phone from Google will be available with 4.7 Inch display and NVIDIA Tegra 4i processor. It is expected to have an eye ball tracking feature which will provide the facility to scroll your web pages by just moving your eye. 16 megapixel rear camera and 5 mega pixel front camera is the other high light of the device. Bluetooth, USB and 4G LTE network support are also expected be included in this device.
Key Specification of X Phone
- Display screen size of 4.7 Inch
- Processor used is NVIDIA Tegra 4i.
- 16 MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
- Eye movement tracking.
- Bluetooth and 4G LTE network connectivity.
- Thin and light weighted smartphone.