The biggest release happened in the Smartphone world in 2013 nothing but the Samsung Galaxy SIV itself. Today Samsung provides new Galaxy SIV simulator to test the phone.
The Samsung Galaxy SIV simulator allows the cellphone lovers to test the phone informative with basic specifications. Samsung provides eight basic categories in the simulator through which we can get feeling of using Galaxy SIV.
Galaxy SIV simulator categories
- Basic functions
- Customize screens
- Screen lock
In the simulator Samsung provides a black mist Galaxy SIV Smartphone through which the functionalities are show off. To start with the simulator you have to mouse over the desired category. When you click on any of those categories provided within the simulator it pop up related tutorials. The next step you have to do is the selection of tutorial you want to check off.
After you select the desired tutorial the simulator will show off the basic related to it. It is also highlights the basic functions with red mark. The best ever thing with Galaxy SIV simulator is it allow us to understand with where the specified functions are included with the Smartphone.
Once you select the function for online test the simulator gives a complete guide on how it works and what all things we can make with it. At the same time it gives a brief description of that function in the left part of simulator.
Thus we can go through all basic applications and services with the Galaxy SIV through the simulator. So that we gets a feeling off we just handled the innovative Samsung Galaxy SIV. Samsung also provides option to gets with printable HTML version of tutorial.
The innovative Samsung Galaxy SIV
- 5 inch full-HD super AMOLED display with resolutions 1920*1080px. The 441ppi pixel density provides crisper and sharpest display. The screen is protected through corning gorilla glass 3.
- Galaxy SUV available in the memory variants 16GB, 32GB and 64GB formats. The memory space can be also expandable through micro-SD card.
- We can control Galaxy SIV without having physical touch with the screen. We just have to hover the fingers over the screen to make it responsive.
- We can go through the webpages and reading messages using our eye movements. That is we can scroll through the web pages with the direction of our eye sight.
- The LTE version is powered by 1.9GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor. The international 3G version is powered by 1.6GHz Exynos 5 Octa processor.
- Samsung Galaxy SIV runs on android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. It is the latest version of android operating system. The Google Now updation provides right information at right time. It is also inbuilt with many Google services.
- Upon the camera specifications is has 13 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash. The HDR technology allows providing best qualified photos in any light condition. The dual mode with Galaxy SIV camera coupled together the scenes from front phase and rare phase. It is also featured with 2 megapixel front facing camera.
- The log time battery standby is provided by 2600mAh Li-Ion battery.