Gmail officially rolled out the new composing box in the month of March. Google reported that they will introduce full screen option in Gmail compose for everyone in coming weeks. Here how to set full screen mode for new compose box in Gmail.
The new composing box within Gmail focused for to deliver faster mailing experience for the users. As it comes up like a pop up box you can do other mailing tasks background. It makes multitasking within Gmail more effective. There is also option for to get full screen mode for new compose box in Gmail. Here how to set it.
- Sig in with your Gmail account.
- Click on compose option.
- The new compose box will appears on the screen.
- Click on expand icon in the top right corner of the composing box.
- You will get full screen mode for new compose box in Gmail new window.
But for the next time you composing a mail the same old composing box will appears, not in full screen mode. The full screen mode of composing box in Gmail only rolls out for everyone in coming week. To make it as default just follow the steps below.
- Click on composing box in Gmail.
- Hit on expand icon in the top right corner.
- Click on more options menu in the right bottom.
- Select default to full screen.
The new composing box within Gmail meant for simplicity and easiness of usage. You can check new mails and also other mails while you are composing a new one. It also provides multiple mail composing options. The new formatting options also make your composing of a new mail more specific.
You can confirm whether the recipient is right person or not with the profile photo. It can be confirm through just hovering of cursor over the mail ID you have put it with the new composing box. Anyway the new full screen mode of Gmail compose box surely makes your mailing experience more simple and effective.