China is not only known for most populated country but also for their ultimate technologies. There exits many mobile manufacturing companies as this country became a perfect market place, Lenovo is one among them. Now Lenovo officially unveiled dual-SIM S820 Smartphone.
Lenovo S820 has 4.7 inch full-HD display with resolutions1280*720px. It is developed under whole plane lamination technique which ensures non-air gap. The display provides and experience of text and pictures are floating at your fingertips. Lenovo S820 uses a pebble shape design to catch the attention of cellphone lovers.
dual-SIM S820 Smartphone
LG S820 available in 4GB internal memory format. It is supported by 1GB RAM. S820Smartphone powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor. It ensures the powerful performance. The phone runs in android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
The S820 phone also inbuilt with effective applications like pink calendar, beautiful mirror and emergency assistance. The pink calendar application includes horoscope, important festivals and good habits for females. The beautiful mirror turns a real life mirror for the users and it can automatically detect whether the user is male or female.
Lenovo S820 has 13 megapixel autofocus rear camera. It features with high definition imaging and can perform self-random shots. The Lenovo camera V3.0 provides advanced image editing tools to makes the camera photos to more impressive. The camera can provide 10 continuous speedy shots at a time. It can also provide many camera effects. The phone is also featured with 2 megapixel front facing camera.
Lenovo S820 has inbuilt German Map which provides a great service to find exact locations. It also has UC browser along with Baidu search service. It’s a dual-SIM phone which uses WCDMA and GSM networks. The 2000mAh Li-Ion battery provides affordable stand by. Lenovo S820already available for pre-orders. The original price tag of the phone is $330.
- 4.7 inch full-HD display with resolutions 12080*720px. Developed under whole plane lamination technique. Pebble design makes the phone to looking great.
- It is available in 4GB internal memory format. It can be expandable up to 32GB via micro-SD card. Also have a support of 1GB RAM.
- Powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor.
- Runs on android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
- Inbuilt applications like pink calendar, beautiful mirror and emergency assistance.
- 13 megapixel autofocus rear camera. Upgrade with Lenovo camera V3.0. 2 megapixel front facing camera.
- UC browser, Baidu service.
- Dual-SIM, GSM and WCDMA service.
- 2000mAh Li-Ion battery, available for pre-orders.
- Have a price tag of $330.