We already get on with many rumors about the Desire 200 Smartphone from HTC. It is seems to be most of all leaked specifications about upcoming Smartphones going to be true nowadays. Today HTC officially announced Desire 200 Smartphone.
HTC Desire 200 Smartphone has 3.5 HVGA display with affordable quality. It is a very light in weight phone, it’s only counts 100grams. It is available in 4GB internal memory which can be expandable up to 32GB via micro-SD card. The phone is also supported by 512MB RAM.
The phone is powered by 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 processor. The processor gives affordable speed to the Smartphone. The phone runs on android 4.0 icecream sandwich operating system. It is also supported by HTC sense.
HTC Desire 200 Smartphone provides outstanding audio performance as it is featured with beat audio. The Smartphone has 5 megapixel camera with fixed focus. It can deliver stunning photos. The VGA front camera support excellent video calling through high speed network. It supports most of all audio and video formats. So it can be a better multimedia playback device.
HTC Desire 200 is featured with 1230mAh removable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery. It can provide a talk time of 10.9 hours and a standby time of 693 hours. The availability and price of this Smartphone will announce by the Company in short time.
- 3.5 inch HVGA display with resolutions 320*480px.
- Available in 4GB internal memory format which can be expandable up to 32GB via micro-SD card.
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 processor.
- Runs on android 4.0 icecream sandwich operating system. Also have support of HTC sense.
- Beat audio feature delivers excellent audio performance within the phone.
- 5 megapixel camera with fixed focus. It also has VGA front facing camera.
- 1230mAh removable Li-Ion battery which can provide talk time of 109 hours and standby time of 693 hours.
- The detailed specifications and price of device will announce later.