Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the innovative tablets from the Company. The S pen enabled tab can be a smart competitor with any other innovative series from other manufactures. AT&T version of Galaxy Note 8.0 available from 21st June
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is comes up with affordable tablet size with innovative features. Recently Samsung features this tablet with 4G LTE. For making a perfect marketing AT&T starts providing this tablet for $399 with two year contract from 21st June. Samsung itself providing this tablet for $379 with discount. It will available until 22nd June on the official site.
AT&T also provide another offer for the customers, the one who purchase Galaxy Note 8 with Galaxy IV and Galaxy SIV Active will gets all these pack for $199 with contract agreement. The customers who wish to make use of any of these offers can make it from official AT&T site.
AT&T version of Galaxy Note 8.0 specifications
- 8 inch WXGA TFT display with resolution 1280*720px. The brilliant display quality is promised by 189ppi pixel density.
- The tablet is available within 16GB and 32GB internal memory format. The storage space can be expandable up to 64GB via micro-SD card. It also has a support of 2GB RAM.
- The tablet is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor. It provides the users with lag less performance.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 runs on android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. It provides easy switching between the home screens and instant application launching.
- The S pen support with the tablet helps the users to make effective inputting and better drawing experience.
- The tablet has 5 megapixel auto focus camera. It helps to record your favorite moments in full-HD format. It also has 1.9 megapixel front facing camera.
- Galaxy Note 8.0 support 4G LTE network.
- Samsung Hub, Samsung Hub, ChatOn and much more.
- 4600mAh Li-Ion battery.