The most awaited mobile operating system iOS7 introduced on 10th June. The redesigned iOS version from Apple surely turns to the future of iDevices. Many of the users stuck with a doubt of which all devices support iOS7. Apple show off exact list of iOS7 compatible devices.
The introduction of iOS7 itself is the main attraction from WWDC 2013 event. It is the first ever mobile operating system iteration from the Apple team which is led by Jonathan Ive. Theredesigned iOS operating system boasts with many innovative features. One of the important things that wish to know by the users is device compatibility. Apple provided an exact list of iOS7 compatible devices .
The exact list of iOS7 compatible devices
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
- iPod touch 16GB and 32GB versions.
- iPad 2.
- iPad with retina display.
- iPad Mini.
Apple currently providing beta version of iOS7 operating system for the customers. Any who with a developer’s license can download it from the official site. Apple will provide the official release of iOS7 updation for users in coming weeks. It is also to be noted that only iPhone 5 and iPod touch fifth generation will support all new features within redesigned iOS.
Key features of iOS7 mobile OS
- Advanced control center for get in to options Wi-Fi, airplane mode, brightness Bluetooth, do not disturb…Etc.
- Advanced multitasking to make automatic updation for the content of application before you are going to launch them.
- Camera and photo filters for next level mobile photography.
- AirDrop feature let you to share the files with one tap without having any setup.
- Updated Safari for faster and secured browsing over the web.
- The new iTunes radio brings you the music you love to hear. It streamed more than 200 channels and upon the usage it gives more personalization options.
- The iCloud keychain will store all your IDs and passwords within the secured cloud storage system.
- Updated Siri adds both male and female voices. It gives off faster answers to the questions you have asked through the integration of Wikipedia, Bing and Twitter.