The Korean Electronics giant Samsung is the current Smartphone leader in the technical world. Time by time their market graph shows sharp inclination. The fourth quarter report from 2012 show off the Samsung dominance existing in customer’s side. The repots says that Samsung hit 70 million Smartphone sales in Q1 2013.
In previous year Samsung reported a sales record of $6.6 billion in fourth quarter. It is fear ahead than of any cellphone manufactures. From 2013 onwards Samsung manage to make 25 million cellphone sales in each month. According to analysts it will cross 70+ million in first quarter.
70 million Smartphone sales in Q1 2013
When we take an account for the market report of last two months Samsung rose up from 32% to 35%. The second place is take over by none other than Apple Inc. Their market also rose up to 21% from that of 16%. If the reports come true Samsung will have a market profit of $7.7 billion. It will become a new record for the Korean Company.
The backbone of Samsung is Galaxy S series itself. The most popular Galaxy SIII hits 50 million units till now. Still it gets great demand from the customers. Samsung Galaxy Note II phablet also became top favorite of users. As most hyped Galaxy SIV gets released surely the market never goes down.
What makes Galaxy SIV the best?
- 5.5 inch full-HD super AMOLED display with resolutions 1920*1080px. It has a pixel density of 441ppi which provides outstanding display quality.
- The phone runs on two types of processors. The LTE version supported by 1.9GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and international3G version powered by 1.6GHz Exynos 5 Octa processor.
- Galaxy SIV is featured with eye tracking technology. It helps to navigate between web pages by using eye directions. It helps to make mail, messages reading and web browsing much faster.
- You can control the phone without having touching in the screen. The advanced sensor within the phone can detect the electrical filed that developed in the fingers. It acts like just the air view technology within the Galaxy Note II.
- Galaxy SIV runs on android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. It is the latest updation within android. It makes everything to be smoother and secure. The Google Now updation helps to bring right informations at right time.
- It is available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal memory format. It is also featured with card slot. All of our stuffs can be safely saved within the larger volume of Galaxy SIV Smartphone.
- Galaxy SIV is featured with 13 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash. It supports dual shot. So that users can activate both rear and front camera within a single shot. The advanced camera also support full-HD video recording. The phone also have 2 megapixel front facing camera.
- The intelligent personal assistant S voice allows us to complete man tasks by using voice commands. As it supports dictation it helps to complete the messages within no time.
- The 2600mAh Li-Ion battery offers affordable stand by time for users.
Samsung Galaxy SIV will available in the market from the end of April. Surely it will break all the current Smartphone records. The perfect marketing and innovative features makes Samsung phones the best.